Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker
You will deliver high-level penetration testing services for Lead client-facing assignments, managing the projects through to completion, dealing with client issues and acting as a project lead and the link between yourself and the client.
- Deliver high-quality penetration testing services to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Project Management of Penetration Testing engagements and participation
- Provide specialist knowledge of Penetration Testing techniques
- Develop constructive relationships, both inside and outside of the business
- Proven experience of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Recognised industry specific penetration testing qualification such as IASME or CREST etc.
- Proven experience of web application and infrastructure penetration testing
- Self-motivated, able to work towards strict deadlines, prioritise workload and deliver under pressure to agreed timescales and deadlines
- Ability to travel nationally and across Europe at times depending upon client needs
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to referencing the job title.