Security Testing Consultant
Security Testing Consultant position is intended to perform and support the core components of our services and product offerings. As such, his/her primary function is to provide penetration testing, research, analysis, findings documentation and remediation support our customers as required. Additionally, the Consultant will assist the company with the design, implementation and configuration of corporate infrastructure security and access controls. The Consultant is expected to work alone, around others, under minimal supervision and under deadlines.
The duties of this position will be performed in London with occasional travel to customer UK locations.
- Regularly perform web application, infrastructure, IoT, cloud, API, wireless and mobile application penetration tests.
- Perform Red Team and social engineering as required.
- Report writing and client presentation of test findings
- Client consulting on required remedial actions
- Leading testing teams in larger engagements
- Assisting with the development of junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the evolution of the penetration testing methodology and processes.
Ability to perform black box, grey box and white box tests dependent on client needs.
Ability to translate technical detail into language board-level executives can understand.
Ability to write technical reports to a high standard
Experience with Attack and Threat Modelling
Knowledge of a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash etc.)
Knowledge of the OWASP Testing Methodology
Basic knowledge of APTs
Knowledge of networking protocols and the OSI Model
Experience using Nmap, Burpsuite, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, Kali.
Ability to work in a team environment and interact with team members and clients.
Education, Training & Experience:
At least five years of testing experience and two of the following professional qualifications:
- CRT or equivalent
- CCT or equivalent
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to referencing the job title.